- I enjoy playing Netball because its a fun and competitive way to interact with friends and play against one another
- I have quite a bubbly and outgoing personality
- Being an athlete I need to maintain a level head and have good sportsmanship on and off the court. As a defender blocking also know an dictating is the ultimate strength when stopping your opponent, this puts lots of pressure on while another member of your team will probably get rewarded with the intercept.
- In next 5 years I hope to be make another state side and achieve a position in the Tasmanian Magpies team.
- As well as Netball I also play a number of other sports such as Basketball, Waterpolo and Touch Football
- "Never let good enough be enough" this is one my favourite quotes, this reminds me to always strive for greatness and never let someone tell me I can't achieve the best.
- My best sporting moment was earlier this year in April when I made the state representative team and travelled to Adelaide to play against the best netballers in Australia.
- My sporting hero is Laura Geitz (Australian Diamonds player) plus, she has always been my idol as we play the same position and has so much dedication the sport.
2001 (age 18)