Wingspan 182.88 (6 ft)
Height 151.13, (5'9.5")
Weight 69 kg, (152.12 lbs)
Hey I'm Nick Edwards. I am a lifelong resident of Oregon and recently moved to the Portland area. Climbing isn’t my hobby; it's part of who I am. When I started climbing in 2003, it took over my life like an addiction. Since then I have competed in many competitions and traveled to many wonderful outdoor climbing destinations. I became the first official president of the Oregon State Indoor Climbing Club in 2015. As president I worked with the club to make our climbing community more welcoming. I am currently training and looking forward to the next season of competitions and outdoor trips.
Some of my favorite sends:
* Evilution to the lip, V10 (Buttermilk Boulders)
* Beefcake, V10 (Sad Boulders)
* Lowrider, V10 (Happy Boulders)
* Worm World Cave, V9 (Squamish)
* Big K, V8 (Kraft boulders)
Goals for 2017:
* Continue to push my limits in bouldering.
* Send The Swarm (V13) in Bishop, CA.
* Return to sport climbing.
* Write blog posts and product reviews.
* Get involved in local climbing organizations.
* Help make the climbing community a welcoming place for everyone.
* First president of Oregon State University's Indoor Rock Climbing Club.
* 2017 overall 2nd place for men's open in the Northwest Colleg